sammydaddy
24 years ago
This thread was made for jacking
So thats what you should do
Cause Slim's not here to scold or rant
or make some fun of you

Here's to ya Slim, hope you're having a blast.
Charlie
Charlie
24 years ago
Slim should jump in and tell me not to double post, or do not be stupid and enter a black entry!!!

NOT, he is not here to oversee our activities!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun guys and gals!

Charlie
bullwinkle
24 years ago
Why does everybody overbid on this thing? No I don't want to look in the archives I want to konw now! 😎
sammydaddy
24 years ago
I'm still not clear on wether or not to keep cello on my smokes.....whadda think?
cwilhelmi
24 years ago
what is a maduro? I hear these people talking about it all the time!

Is $60 too much for an OPUS X?

What are cigar beetles?
Danno114
24 years ago
I'm gonna mention other on-line retailers.
jjohnson28
24 years ago
I'd like to trade my last 10 remaining Lone Wolf Pyramides for 10 Opus X any size you choose.

Bikenic at Netscape dot net
E-Chick
24 years ago
Pick a finger, any finger...
cwilhelmi
24 years ago
jj - I don't care if Slim's gone or not, never admit to owning 10 LWs, just send them to Davey. Some things have to remain sacred!! 😉
jjohnson28
24 years ago
Doooood these things are like 2 yrs old and all oily and sh*t. I'm still scared to smoke one cause I might like it. I usually keep one in my travel door for this mooch at work,he never buys cigars and just loves these.

Then there's this hispanic kid that works for me, he always wants one for when he goes hunting.I asked him, oh a little cervesa and a cigar is very good by the campfire. He says no it keeps the bugs away...LOL!
bassithound
24 years ago
I found this on the net at epinions.com, a review by Slimboli. I am going to post the entire article without breaks. Could this review be by our beloved SLimboli?

I purchased my Hoover Floor MATE H3000 Hard Floor Cleaner before I had read any reviews on it, and was a bit disconcerted over some of the bad reviews that I read here. Whatever didn't work for those folks ... didn't apply to me. I can't believe how well it worked, I was totally impressed. I just had 850 sq. ft. of Mountain Hickory hardwood floor installed, and I was completely finished with cleaning it in a couple of hours. That's vacuuming the floor first, then wet cleaning it. It was actually quite fun to do it ... the machine worked so well. You should have seen how 'muddy' and 'mucky' the water in the recover tank was, and the floor didn't even look that bad to begin with. The suction was so strong, it even stuck to the floor several times during the clean up. Those squeegies are great ... the floor dried in minutes. The only drawback I had with it, is the tanks are too small. I had to refill the solution tank (and empty the recovery tank) three times. I highly recommend this unit. It does the job better than I could have imagined ... and my floor just shines and the house now smells 'lemony fresh'. I think the one thing that impressed me the most, it an accident that I had when I was almost finished. I went to pick up the cleaner by the handle in the back, to move it to another room, and the recovery tank fell out. It was full of dirty water, and it went everywhere. As my wife went running for towels, I quickly snapped the tank back in, switched it to 'Wet Pick-up' and proceeded to suck up the mess. It worked like a charm, and I had the spill picked up before she returned. Her jaw just dropped, and she stood there looking at me in wide-eyed disbelief. I'm totally sold on this machine ... I couldn't have made a better choice.




E-Chick
24 years ago
LMAO@my floor just shines and the house now smells 'lemony fresh'...all husbands should be whipped so well!
Charlie
24 years ago
God this is fun!!! Does anybody have a suggestion as to what panatella I should smoke? Oh, and what is a panatella? Do they have maduro in them? Is maduro Cuban or American? I would like to trade an autographed Tiny Tim CD for a box of Opus X any size or shape!
email me at [email protected]

Charlie :):):)
Danno114
24 years ago
I hear Canada is a good place to get Cubans
sammydaddy
24 years ago
I doubt any cigar smokers house smells lemony fresh, this couldn't be our slim posting.
I find the cubans from canada to be too short. Prefer cubans from mexico which are usually at least 5'5" tall.
Mr.Mean
24 years ago
I just purchased a dead horse resusitator, can I use it here?
Charlie
24 years ago
DON'T BEAT A DEAD HORSE!!!
SteveS
24 years ago
Typically, a thread is only approx 20% developed by the time the first "don't beat a dead horse" post appears ... I'd estimate this thread has far more than 80% of it's eventual length remaining ... (not to mention the length of time remaining of Slim's absence)
Charlie
24 years ago
Is that fact based on acturial tables or WAG?

Charlie
Users browsing this topic