jackconrad
20 years ago
Can i join?
681246.jpg

Click to View Image109 View(s)

wells05
20 years ago
I'm applying for the role of "cigar."
jackconrad
20 years ago
wvwa34
20 years ago
Thats not only smokin,thats HOT!!!
MACS
20 years ago
Wouldja lookit that 'dirty girl' in the middle?

She's got something on her mind, by the look in those eyes.

I think she wants me.
sw48362
20 years ago
She's talk'in to me Mac.
jackconrad
14 years ago
TMCTLT
14 years ago

Wouldja lookit that 'dirty girl' in the middle?



She's got something on her mind, by the look in those eyes.



I think she wants me.

MACS wrote:




She's got the looks especially those eyes....could pass for one of my Favorite actresses....Diane Lane!!!!!!💓

http://www.celebs101.com/image-288532--450--Diane+Lane+Picture+Gallery.html 
bobsnook
14 years ago
top three cigars of all time 1. monty 2 cuban 2. monty 2 dominican 3 pirates gold big boy. hard to believe the george hamilton special edition didn't make the list go figure
smokestaxx
14 years ago
Ilovetosmoke68
14 years ago
Boingggggggg!
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
I hit them all.........before Goat hits them.


🍺
Users browsing this topic