leon123
23 years ago
Has anyone tried one of the La Vieja Habana's by Drew Estates? I am presently finishing off a cedar chateau no.3. It is a fantastic cigar. I know alot of you don't like Acid's, Naturals, or Ambrosias, but you might want to try these bad boys.

They are traditional cigars. I am very impressed. I like this even better than the industrial press line. Super tasty.

Wondering why Courtney Love is famous.........Leon
hegemonic
23 years ago
La Vieja Habana is great for the Puros Indios fans, I'm not one of them.
GetYourOwn
23 years ago
I haven't tried one yet but I was very surprised at the cheap retail price. The other DE products are good quality. Box art with colorful drawings of people tend to be found on cheaper smokes it looks like.
Biker
23 years ago
Hey all,

The great price is becaused it is a mixed/short filler cigar. Been looking for them to try. I was a big fan of the originals produced by Perdomo for Drew Estate. I have a few left from a 1997 box which I'm guarding jealously.
sknit@mindspring.com
23 years ago
I tried the Celebracion National...
It was ok, a good every day smoke... But I was caught up in all the hype and was a little let down.
And the packaging is cheesy...

But again a good yard smoke. The price is GREAT!
wouldestous
23 years ago
have tried one of the new breed of la viejas and was not impressed.
Herfnerd
23 years ago
ditto wouldestous
xibbumbero
23 years ago
A great smoke it is not. A good yardgar at a good price it is. X
Users browsing this topic