drw2659
23 years ago
Hi my name is dan I am new to the cigar world And love ,I am looking to meet friends to hang out with and smoke and even trade cigars and to lurn I hope meet friends, female !!! and male to hang out and chat lurn moor about cigars ,I am 34, I live in pittsburg californa ,and from reading some of the postings u people have a lot of fun I can be contaced at [email protected] ,Thanks for your time and hope to meet some of you 🙂
eleltea
23 years ago
Great post. lmao
CJBully
23 years ago
cliffie3d
23 years ago
Interesting.... Dan, where are you originally from? It was a bit difficult to understand your post. Are you saying you're new to cigars AND new to love? Good luck with that!
I'm guessing you mean you love your new discovery, cigars. Welcome.
SteveS
23 years ago
I sent Dan an e-mail telling him about the Bay Area NFL gameday herf that gr8stag has put together for Nov 17th ...
efm
  • efm
  • Connoisseur
23 years ago
Dan, I'm amused by your choice of the words "female" and "friend". We both know that as a 34 y/o guy you don't really want a female "friend". When they become your friend that usually means they're looking elsewhere for what they really want and so should you.

Good luck with "friendship" and smoke 'em if you got 'em.
GetYourOwn
23 years ago
Are you the guy that goes to a mostly male school to pick up chicks? Good Luck!
drw2659
23 years ago
LOL u guys are funny I am a strate and new to smoking cigars and just want to meet some new friends
rayder1
23 years ago
Go to the San Leandro NFL herf. Meet those of us within driving distance of the Bay Area.

E-Chick
23 years ago
I'm stayin' outta this one...but if you're who you say you are...welcome...now get in, sit down, shut the hell up, and hang on!
Todog
23 years ago
Mr. Mean is looking for a friend too!
Mr.Mean
23 years ago
Whattiya mean? I hate people. Welcome D. Grab a dictionary and join in.
drw2659
23 years ago
thanks you all I think LOL
JonR
23 years ago
Yo D : Lusten 2 mR Mein he give me the some advise thats why i Alweys oze spill chuck and et works i meant a female toda ? jONr
drw2659
23 years ago
ok thanks ,I am having a great time so far just reading the responces and i do hope to meet a nice lady and some new friends ,and I am not trying to just get chicks dude ,some of the responces were a little strange but fun to read and i jus home for a change in life and start living and having fun and hope to make others happy and make them smile and laugh ,I al ready no I will be getting some replys to this .. PS some of what u wrote was a little hard to under stant I am still lurning cpu short hand LOL ... well like I say smoke free smoke happy
drw2659
23 years ago
YAYAYA I know I can't type OR spell 😛
drw2659
23 years ago
Hang on to what HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
rookie139
23 years ago
I have a headache
drw2659
23 years ago
And the point is ?lol
emgjet
23 years ago
A little confused with your post....but anyway, welcome, and have fun.
Ed
Users browsing this topic