derfladnar
16 years ago
for a fiver
fred.JPG

Click to View Image300 View(s)

muhren
16 years ago
mikey1597
16 years ago
one good smoke
fiddler898
16 years ago
Looks like a "Fred" to me.

Or did you mean the cigar?
Thunder.Gerbil
16 years ago
ryancuad
16 years ago

pole

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



damn pole smoker...

are we really supposed to be able to id that cigar? or just blindly list off cigar brands lol
kombat96
16 years ago
Stinkdyr
16 years ago
SHOE
16 years ago
Puros Indios..... :-"
jbj03301988
16 years ago
lfd double ligero 700
derfladnar
16 years ago

damn pole smoker...

are we really supposed to be able to id that cigar? or just blindly list off cigar brands lol

ryancuad wrote:


You want everything....hint cigar less than 5" with ring greater than 50
DrMaddVibe
16 years ago
That's a cigar!🇨🇮
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
16 years ago
Diesel Shorty
Greycliff DE
5 Vegas Miami Knuckle
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
16 years ago
🤔 Someone really should be guessing Oliva "Nub" cigars perhaps....considering the thread...

derfladnar
16 years ago

Diesel Shorty
Greycliff DE
5 Vegas Miami Knuckle

KPP wrote:


since I didn't say only one guess. We have a winner Greycliff DE send addy to Notrmpaturidotedu
t33bone
16 years ago

for a fiver

derfladnar wrote:




Graycliff DE is not a Nub. I say redo contest. LOL
derfladnar
16 years ago

Graycliff DE is not a Nub. I say redo contest. LOL

t33bone wrote:


ok...I will do one this weekend. So I should say name the cigar that was smoked down to the nub.:-k
derfladnar
16 years ago
The fiver was shipped yesterday to the address requested.
gringococolo
16 years ago
The nub is called ........................ "derfladnar".
lluvia
16 years ago

The nub is called ........................ "derfladnar".

gringococolo wrote:


nice to meet ya:)
Users browsing this topic