t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Just when I thought all was safe arond here, I get smacked by this Rajin Cajun dude with this package. It is a spicy and peppery package. I do not like being blindsided at all as Mike has done.

Mike, thx a lot bro and I am not a douchebagger, quitter or others I not mention. LOL Cool buttons there bro. I guess I can pass one on but T-Bone on the other I must keep. Now question is, who is a douche-bag around here that I MUST bomb? hehe I do know a few. ;)

Once again, thx for your RAOK and much appreciated. It is acts and folks like you that make this a fine community that we love.

BTW, I do have your snailer now.
Ragin Cajun 9-24-10.jpg

Click to View Image219 View(s)

KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
16 years ago
Hmmm.....that douchebag pin...

it looks familiar....LOL!
elk hunter
16 years ago
LOL!!!!! That is great!!!! The Exile is a good smoke too!!!
longerash
16 years ago
looks like a fine hit a fine one indeed
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago

LOL!!!!! That is great!!!! The Exile is a good smoke too!!!

elk hunter wrote:



I never heard of it. I see Teej got one also.

What are they like?
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
BTW, I love the Ruinations.
fatboy187
16 years ago
Nice work cajun. Enjoy Tuck. Had one exile, not a bad smoke, enjoy.
Ragin' Cajun
16 years ago
Glad you got something you enjoy Tuck. It was fun putting this together for all of you azzhats.
05busa
16 years ago
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago

Glad you got something you enjoy Tuck. It was fun putting this together for all of you azzhats.

Ragin' Cajun wrote:



Thx again and much appreciated.

BTW, u r one sexy MF'er. LOL
Users browsing this topic