05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
HeHe
images.jpg

Click to View Image440 View(s)

05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
I still cant believe it.
fishinguitarman
16 years ago
How in the heck did he get under that bridge?????
rasdas
16 years ago
That would look cool in my back yard...
USM_Eagle
16 years ago
Haha, that's some funny stuff!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Thank you!!!











FGM,

He ducked,Haaaaaa!!!!
fishinguitarman
16 years ago
tweoijfoi
16 years ago
That picture made my day.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
I still cant believe it!!!
DadZilla3
16 years ago
That's one big duck.
jackconrad
16 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
I still cant believe it!!!
fishinguitarman
16 years ago
Too big for my tub...........
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
I still cant believe it!!!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
mikey1597
16 years ago
Buggs says it's duck season
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
i still cant believe it!!!
FATASH
15 years ago
cant believe what. a giant duck what the Fu##.

HAHAHAHAH
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
U havent been around long enough to know whats going on.


just a lil knowledge....FGM had a thread called what a buck...i still cant believe it. This was a mockery!!
FATASH
15 years ago
...i still cant believe it.
Users browsing this topic