jackconrad
20 years ago
BOOTS!
707452.jpg

Click to View Image135 View(s)

richokeeffe
20 years ago
besides all the swimsuit modeling, Betty did a _lot_ of fetish and the like modeling in her day
malestorm
20 years ago
Betty also did a lot of nude modeling and was the inspiration for the Vampira comics character - I think she actally appears as the character occasionally. And of course Elvira is based on Vampira.
ruggysgirl
20 years ago
Bettie Page rocks my socks! I'm not sure those boots are authentic to the time period, though. I could very well be wrong - they just look a little too Hot Topic for Bettie. She usually wore pumps.
jackconrad
20 years ago
It's an authentic picture R- Girl.
Charlie
20 years ago
Betty was too cool, she would be a mega millionaire today if she were in her early 20's.............

Charlie
jackconrad
engletl
14 years ago

Betty also did a lot of nude modeling and was the inspiration for the Vampira comics character - I think she actally appears as the character occasionally. And of course Elvira is based on Vampira.

malestorm wrote:


ait a minute here

malestorm joined in 09 but posted in 06???

WTF
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
she will be spanked.
Users browsing this topic