ddandb
  • ddandb
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
20 years ago
Hoppin' down the bunny trail,
Hippity hoppity,
Easter's on its way

Yes, it's that time of year when SteveR dons his pink Bunny outfit to deliver cigars to all the good boys and girls.
710171.jpg

Click to View Image123 View(s)

Sfraun04
20 years ago
Ohhhh nooo! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Ram27
20 years ago
I'm at a loss for words . 🙂
SteveR@CigarBid
20 years ago
jetblasted
20 years ago
LoL . . . With Perdomo's, No Less . . .

LMAO . . .
lofty1
20 years ago
MACS
20 years ago
That's a sexy rabbit.

You got a purty mouf boy!
dapperdan
20 years ago
Shawn I figured you were on the jet flying over our heads by now. Have a good flight.
MACS
20 years ago
I report at 1250. Load our stuff and we're off by 1700.
jetblasted
20 years ago
I didn't realize it was this soon . . .

God Bless and God Speed, Brother . . .


JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
20 years ago
Oh wait til the Cbid gals see this....oh Trish, Jessica,.....
SteveR@CigarBid
20 years ago
Sorry, they're away from their desks. I've hidden some eggs in the humidor for them to find.
Doc@CigarBid
20 years ago
Looks like the kid from A Christmas Story in the deranged easter bunny outfit
jessicas@cigarbid
20 years ago
Oh dang! Easter has been cancelled at my house this year! Derek will be scarred for life!!

ha ha ha, just kidding Steve-o! You know Derek likes ya!
jessicas@cigarbid
20 years ago
SteveR@CigarBid
20 years ago
It's ok Jessica, I was bringing you last year's leftover candy anyway 😉

Careful Doc, you'll shoot your eye out.
TrishS@CigarBid
20 years ago
I'm afraid I have nothing to say. I'm still in shock.

Wait!! Steve, would that be Drew Estate Eggs?


Jdllizard
20 years ago
Why does it look he is wearing blue eye shadow? Dang thats just creepy.

JDL
ruggysgirl
20 years ago
If you bite him, does he have a gooey middle?
SteveR@CigarBid
20 years ago
Thank you, drive through.
Users browsing this topic