05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
woop woop
mexican-beers.jpg

Click to View Image199 View(s)

05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
smurgies borge
stogiemonger
15 years ago
I'll have the one all the way to the right. Thanks!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
i hear that is a good one
DrMaddVibe
15 years ago
Picture of crappy beer](*,)
stogiemonger
15 years ago

i hear that is a good one

05busa wrote:


I like it. No fruit please for me, just beer.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
i had me a few more Sol last night after work. They seemed better than the first time.
1Kingfish
15 years ago
Reply #5.. I concur..
JCorber
15 years ago
I don't always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis... Stay thirsty my friends!!!
TNA_69
15 years ago
I thought you were not a beer fan Busa
blueboy
15 years ago
Some good Beer right there!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago

I thought you were not a beer fan Busa

TNA_69 wrote:


im not,but when i am i likey mexican
nickatnite
15 years ago

im not,but when i am i likey mexican

05busa wrote:




like your chihuahuas?
jig+pig
15 years ago

Reply #5.. I concur..

1Kingfish wrote:



whats a matter? no chocolate or coconut stout??

Tecate....yum!
and real men don't put lime in their beer......
Rooster305630
15 years ago
Why does Dos Equs have 2 X's?






They needed a cosigner
jackconrad
15 years ago
Yep that salt looks TASTY!
m j toal
15 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Here u go Noob
Users browsing this topic