hvega1986
15 years ago
sometimes we all need a break.
study break.jpg

Click to View Image208 View(s)

ecr
  • ecr
  • Herf-A-Holic
15 years ago
I think that cigar looks familiar?
blueboy
15 years ago
I agree a nice break is needed during studying!
TMCTLT
15 years ago
Nice pic hvega.....and those Doppleboks are pretty good IMHO
JuyceMan
15 years ago
Very nice selection. That's an hour break right there my friend!
hvega1986
15 years ago
the size limit really hinders the quality of the pic, its actually a guillermo leon.
Ndill
15 years ago
You may need a good drink along with that cigar if your taking a computer class haha
hvega1986
15 years ago
I need a good drink after every class
ecr
  • ecr
  • Herf-A-Holic
15 years ago

I need a good drink after every class

hvega1986 wrote:




Maybe a little Crown Royal?
hvega1986
15 years ago
Maybe a little crown royal black??? Ha. Im Really enjoying that "non elitist hit" you sent me.
ecr
  • ecr
  • Herf-A-Holic
15 years ago

Maybe a little crown royal black??? Ha. Im Really enjoying that "non elitist hit" you sent me.

hvega1986 wrote:



Thats the plan my friend............
Users browsing this topic