kharzhak
14 years ago
Here is the infamous boat belonging to my cousin ... we shall be enjoying cigars on it tomorrow night!
smokeBoat.jpg

Click to View Image157 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
We don't hate you, we are just jealous enough to crush you with our bare hands ...
wheelrite
14 years ago
Nice Boat !

The pic would've been better with a couple naked Broads sunbathing..

just saying..

wheel,
kharzhak
14 years ago
they're down below on the bed waiting for me to take the pic and get to business ...
05busa
14 years ago
where my gator food??
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Nice herf barge!


=d>
DrafterX
14 years ago
29ft... ?? 😕
daveincincy
14 years ago

29ft... ?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



What? Your cigars won't fit? Besides, small or large, any boat owned by a friend/relative is the best size to have.
DrafterX
14 years ago
Thinking about buying a 27.5 ft Rinker... 😟
daveincincy
14 years ago
Howdy, friend. :-"
DrafterX
14 years ago
🤣
some friends have it and I'm a little scared of it... they aren't the best at taking care of stuff.. but I can get into fairly cheap I think... 🤔
kharzhak
14 years ago
yes - 29' a very nice sized boat.

So, I would say if you're looking for a boat and can find something in the 32' range with a broader beam, you'll get a lot more space. I would also opt for a fly bridge now-a-days
fiddler898
14 years ago
We? That's great - what time are you picking me up? (I'm just a few nautical miles north of Boston.)
Users browsing this topic