dalek
  • dalek
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
14 years ago
...that it cut off blood flow to my brain...
119.jpg

Click to View Image150 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
gimbel
14 years ago
Now those are some blue shoes. And she's wearing granny panties.
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Yes I like to party and I'm always looking for a good time.
watchurai
14 years ago

Now those are some blue shoes. And she's wearing granny panties.

gimbel wrote:




Both of which can, and should, be removed from the equation as quickly as humanly possible. Unless she wants to keep the heels... 😍
gimbel
14 years ago
I can only imagine what color those heels were originally. The color is beyond photochopped.
watchurai
14 years ago
Dude...you looking at the color of the shoes? Really? My eyes are on a North-bound train...
wvwa34
14 years ago

...that it cut off blood flow to my brain...

dalek wrote:


Dalek if thats you in the pic I can see why it would cut the blood flow to your head...........With a skirt sooo tight how do you hide your ****????
jeff.foxy
14 years ago
I wonder if she needs a place to sit?
DadZilla3
14 years ago
Spankability rating of that butt is 99.95 out of a possible 100.
gimbel
14 years ago

Dude...you looking at the color of the shoes? Really? My eyes are on a North-bound train...

watchurai wrote:


I do photos daily. My eye is trained to spot crap like that. She does have a nice caboose fwiw.
daveincincy
14 years ago
I spy with my little eye....
1. panty lines
2. scratch on rear bumper (of the car)
3. most likely a cheap Japanese (or Korean) car based on the taillight
4. oh, and nice legs
dstieger
14 years ago
Efficient....does his negotiating direct from the back seat
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
spank it

[whip]
Users browsing this topic