csiegels
14 years ago
Thought this might be interesting to the poker crew (especially TJ ... now he's got the chance to gloat like crazy).

I didn't run this though a stats package or do any kind of statistical analysis. I do have this in a relational database, so I'm able to run custom queries against the data. What you see is just a basic query with some summarizing. If there's anyone if our poker crew who's got a flair for statistics, or has access to software, and wants to mess around with it, I'd be happy to send raw data, or spreadsheets.

---
As always, the weekly CBID ONLINE POKER TOURNAMENT is open to all active CBIDders. This week we had our first multi-table game with 12 players. Its always good fun ... shoot me a PM if you're not involved, and have interest.
---

Cheers...

C...

poker_stats_2012_01_19.png

Click to View Image154 View(s)

Northsidepk
14 years ago
So is this an every week thing?
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
ryancuad
14 years ago
so when did tj get to 6 wins? must have been all those weeks i didn't play :)

for **** and giggles, can you pull stats on just games where tj and i were both playing?
blueboy
14 years ago
I can handle that position for now. If I had more time I'd try and knock TJ off the leader position!!

:-" :-" :-" :-"


It's a fun time and hope more people join in!!

illinichaser
14 years ago
Can't wait to see my name on this list. . . I'm gonna make sure its easy to find.
Users browsing this topic