Stinkdyr
14 years ago
You asked for it, beeyaches.

Outta the way....here comes daddy!

🇨🇮
RoughHouse Side smaller pic.jpg

Click to View Image90 View(s)

05busa
14 years ago
hoyodude
14 years ago
I hope you wear a spike helmet when you ride that beast. That would be brutal.
xavier883
14 years ago
Man! I bet she'll do 50, or 60 feet per minute!!
BDS12
14 years ago
I'd hit it!!
skinnykenny
14 years ago
🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 That thing come with a sidecar as an option. 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
I ride this beast to work everyday.

Giddyap!

🇨🇮
daveincincy
14 years ago

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 That thing come with a sidecar as an option. 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮

skinnykenny wrote:



Yes it does, but only if you delete the rainbow and "equality in diversity" stickers option. Btw, where is the sidecar? 🤔
nickatnite
14 years ago

I ride this beast to work everyday.

Giddyap!

🇨🇮

Stinkdyr wrote:




:-k

Wonder which is faster....this or a segway?
daveincincy
14 years ago

:-k

Wonder which is faster....this or a segway?

nickatnite wrote:



Stinkdyr vs. Busa

...let's get it on!
watchurai
14 years ago
=d> =d>

Try to keep that beast under control. I know how easily the the front comes up if you give it too much juice on the start away...
daveincincy
14 years ago
^
don't underestimate it. It's lible to induce a serious case of whiskey throttle if you're not careful...and you're going uphill....with the wind at yer back...and your aunt Esther is on back... 😂
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Wild hogs!


Well worn scooter bro.
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
My gang is called the ........ Hardley Davidsons.


🇨🇮
Stinkdyr
14 years ago

My gang is called the ........ Hardley Davidsons.


🇨🇮

Stinkdyr wrote:




But I am thinking about quitting them, and joining the Heck's Angels instead!


🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic