jetblasted
14 years ago
By Christi Parsons -January 25, 2012

President Obama's warm reception in sunny Arizona on Wednesday lasted about as long as it took him to step off Air Force One and greet Gov. Jan Brewer.

Brewer, champion of her state's controversial anti-immigration law, welcomed Obama on the tarmac with a handwritten letter and an intense conversation.

According to pool reporters who were present, Obama and Brewer seemed to be talking at the same time, seemingly over each another, until he walked away mid-sentence.

Afterward, Brewer told pool reporter Carrie Budoff Brown of Politico that the president seemed upset about her book, "Scorpions for Breakfast," in which she criticizes Obama for opposing her law.

=d>
254060280-25162530.jpg

Click to View Image156 View(s)

surfish1961
14 years ago
I like her. She has guts.
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
I hope she cut loose on him!
jackconrad
14 years ago
riverdog
14 years ago
Don't care or know anything about the political aspect of it, but it's been a buttload of years since my dear sweet, south Georgia mama taught me it wasn't polite to point a finger in someones face. Shortly thereafter my less than sweet, crusty as hell south Georgia papa taught me it was all right to hand 'em back a nub if they did.
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Don't care or know anything about the political aspect of it, but it's been a buttload of years since my dear sweet, south Georgia mama taught me it wasn't polite to point a finger in someones face. Shortly thereafter my less than sweet, crusty as hell south Georgia papa taught me it was all right to hand 'em back a nub if they did.

riverdog wrote:




She's using the wrong finger!

By all accounts he confronted her about her book (which he admitted HE DIDN'T READ!) and started the whole mess.

You're supposed to respect the Office, but this guy doesn't even bother to so why should anyone else. Besides, he'd rather jump all over someone that governs a state and says something unpleasent than a schmuck like Hugo Chavez!




I suppose the Kenyan King would rather beatdown a woman than stand up for his country...his reputation or the office of the POTUS!
riverdog
14 years ago
DrafterX
14 years ago
I heard they confiscated all the pics of him grabbing her by the ears and kneeing her in the face.... 😟
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
...and they couldn't even hit W with a shoe![whip]


LOLOLOLOL!!!!
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
Common, baby... don't be doin' me like dat... you know you speshal... the barracuda got me on a short leash...
DrMaddVibe
cacman
14 years ago
wish she would have decked him
DrafterX
14 years ago
I heard she kicked him in the balls but they confiscated all the pics.... 😟
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Cacman, did Chewbacca lend them to him?
errasa
14 years ago

I heard she kicked him in the balls but they confiscated all the pics.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




Common, you know better than that. He has no balls. Duh?8-[
Buckwheat
14 years ago

wish she would have decked him

cacman wrote:



It would've been nice to see the Secret Service take her out afterwards as well. 😳
apachelm
14 years ago
Isn't anybody else curious as to what is in the envelope?

I'm sure Obama wished it was her "pink slip"!
DrafterX
14 years ago

Isn't anybody else curious as to what is in the envelope?

I'm sure Obama wished it was her "pink slip"!

apachelm wrote:





prolly Buffalo Wild Wings coupons.... 😟
Buckwheat
14 years ago
I'd love to know what BO was thinking when this picture was taken.

"Why the F do I have a Secret Service Detail if they won't take out these annoying crazy people who want to bitch at me?"

I think his parking voucher is in the envelope so he can get it validated by the governor. That's what caused the disagreement, IMO.
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
She's a gutsy lady. I'm sure he's used to being brown-nosed & licked clean by most assbags.
Users browsing this topic