pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Score!
eats.jpg

Click to View Image121 View(s)

daveincincy
14 years ago
Too cool to eat....




























and a repost (I think) [whip]
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
Some fool is going to be face down passed out in that by halftime...bet?[whip]
DrafterX
14 years ago
Stadium Segregation OUTRAGE..!! 😠
tailgater
14 years ago
Must be from last year's game.
I see a bunch of cheese heads...
tailgater
14 years ago
Couple problems with this:

1. How is the peperoni defying gravity?

2. You go through all this trouble, and you use store-bought white bread ??

3. I don't see any bacon.
daveincincy
14 years ago

Couple problems with this:

1. How is the peperoni defying gravity?

2. You go through all this trouble, and you use store-bought white bread ??

3. I don't see any bacon.

tailgater wrote:



1. toothpicks? 🤔 I think whoever made this is smart enough to figure it out.

2. As opposed to....home-made? 😕

3. Don't you see the football?
Users browsing this topic