jackconrad
14 years ago
Like her or not it was one of the best,..
efe.jpg

Click to View Image139 View(s)

dstieger
14 years ago
The 'special effects' going on below, in front of the stage were the only entertaining part of the show. Her voice was incredibly weak. The bird-flipping didn't do much for me, either.
cigar breath
14 years ago
dubleuhb
14 years ago
One of the best? Well when the bar is set low enough I guess some may feel this way. I felt cheated after watching and I didn't pay anything to sit on my couch.
SpikeMaduro
14 years ago

Like her or not it was one of the best,..

jackconrad wrote:



You're joking, aren't you?
ZRX1200
14 years ago
LOW BAR OUTRAGE!
engletl
14 years ago
a whole lot better than peas & the who combined

not as cool as it would be to have DeVo play the halftime show
Users browsing this topic