kharzhak
14 years ago
I have a buddy at work who likes a cigar now and again, so I've given him a few cigars here and there. He always asks to pay for them, but I tell him "no way ... I have too many anyway". Today he walks over and drops this on my desk. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight!!
glenmorangie.jpg

Click to View Image92 View(s)

Lancaster6802
14 years ago
Dude!!!! Very nice and congrats!
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
You're drinking Vitamin Water tonight?


Um...ok.[gonzo]
teedubbya
14 years ago
meh. I don't really like vitaminwater. I'd rather have the cigars.
kharzhak
14 years ago
hey, I dunno about you guys, but I gotta hydrate before binge drinking now-a-days! Especially scotch!!
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
Scotch Pine? Dude...that's American maple!
z6joker9
14 years ago
05busa
14 years ago
Yikes.....scotchVitawater
m j toal
14 years ago
Very nice ...............Sir.
riverdog
14 years ago
Excellent. Good on ya both.
Users browsing this topic