HockeyDad
14 years ago
Not the greatest of trails....
Bad Rut.jpg

Click to View Image149 View(s)

05busa
14 years ago
Its great for an oil change
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
Looks like down by the Withlacoochie River.
HockeyDad
14 years ago
Citrus Wildlife Management Area.....most of the roads are really sandy but if you get remote enough, you can find where the Jeeps like to play.
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
The trails I could show that I've been on...over by the Green Swamp...you HAVE to have 4x4...you'd get stuck few sure.
HockeyDad
14 years ago

The trails I could show that I've been on...over by the Green Swamp...you HAVE to have 4x4...you'd get stuck few sure.

DrMaddVibe wrote:





Was hunting in Richloam-Baird yesterday......May go to Green Swamp on Sunday for the last day of the season. We went there in early January and it is bone dry. All the areas are.
Rclay
14 years ago
I believe that is the place I was tracking a skunk ape not too long ago. They are a cousin to the sasquatch.
jackconrad
14 years ago
Snipe Hunting?
HockeyDad
14 years ago

Snipe Hunting?

jackconrad wrote:



Wild hog
dkeage
14 years ago
Looks like the front of my truck........... 1997?
Gene363
14 years ago

Four Wheel Drive!


... The ability to get much farther from help before getting stuck.

dstieger
14 years ago
Lets see a Renault do that
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
I wish you'd be a little more careful Tom..............Thats my side of the truck you have in jeopardy.

Still trying to get back to Tampa.....Looking forward to another ride in the RED BEAST.


Ron
kharzhak
14 years ago
that's the kind of road where you want one fat person and one skinny person in the car ... you can change seats depending on which direction you're going!
watchurai
14 years ago
Caption: "The Last Thing Fuzzy ever saw"
HockeyDad
14 years ago
1999....and WB, there is a reason that side mirror is folded in! This road got even worse and we finally had to declare a tactical retreat.
HockeyDad
14 years ago

Caption: "The Last Thing Fuzzy ever saw"

watchurai wrote:




There may have been days he felt like that! I miss the occupooper sympathizers, they vanished just like, well....the occupoopers.
DadZilla3
14 years ago
Looks a lot like a stretch of the Pennsylvania Turnpike...
gimbel
14 years ago
That looks like fun. Makes me want to go out this weekend and try to get stuck.
Users browsing this topic