errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
................can it be to find one lousy tire!!!!???
300300000Hankook-Ventus-ST-RH06.jpg

Click to View Image159 View(s)

errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Good news, found some. Bad news, needed two. I've paid more for some of my cars!
z6joker9
14 years ago
What size? I know two or three good places online for tires.
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

What size? I know two or three good places online for tires.

z6joker9 wrote:



Found two in the best tire shop in SF. They're 295 45 18. Real common......except on planet Earth.

Thanks though.
bs_kwaj
14 years ago

................can it be to find one lousy tire!!!!???

errasa wrote:



I bet you can find lousy tires all over the place.
8-[

Speaking of lousy tires... I'm about to move back to Texas from this tiny little bicycle infested tropical island. I'll have to buy four of those and all the metal and plastic and combustible stuff that propels them down the road!
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Thanks but the point was that the tire was needed immediately. I found them for $40+ cheaper than anywhere else, even on the web.
dkeage
14 years ago

Good news, found some. Bad news, needed two. I've paid more for some of my cars!

errasa wrote:




jeez, I'd hope so........
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

jeez, I'd hope so........

dkeage wrote:




uh, I meant LESS...............kinda screws the whole point.
jackconrad
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic