tljones1961
14 years ago
Since everyone is posting thier gun pics - My main squeeze: S&W 5903 Tactical with factory installed night sights. S&W Performance Center did a trigger job, polished the ramp, removed the rail, and put a 6900 series spurless hammer on it for me. Then a friend of mine who works in a machine shop profiled the slide-lock (the factory slide-lock was very uncomfortable in the waistband).

The end result: a great concealed carry weapon which I am comfortable taking a "hostage rescue" shot with at 90 feet (assuming the hostage is nobody I'm especially fond of).
5903 TSW.jpg

Click to View Image98 View(s)

Stinkdyr
14 years ago
happines is a warm one.

🇨🇮
z6joker9
14 years ago
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Haven't shot one, but they do grip nice.


dubleuhb
14 years ago
05busa
14 years ago
Yikes.....use to be my old duty weapon. That thing earned its notches
Northsidepk
14 years ago
05busa
14 years ago
Trigger pull needs work if u shoot alot.....its 12lb pull
tljones1961
14 years ago

Trigger pull needs work if u shoot alot.....its 12lb pull

05busa wrote:



S&W Perfomance Center took the DA trigger to a smooth 8 lbs. SA is a very crisp 4lbs. As with all 3rd gen Smiths the reset is very short and crisp. I gotta stop, I'm getting turned on.
Users browsing this topic