jackconrad
14 years ago
??????????????
FutureLeadersOfAmerica7.jpg

Click to View Image118 View(s)

Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Making his parents proud!

=d>
joshvoigt
14 years ago
cacman
14 years ago
A Wall Street Protester??? Complaining he can't get a job and get ahead??? Gee... I wonder why?
watchurai
14 years ago
Prolly bitches about having no money...on his iPhone (with data plan)...after buying piercings, jewelry, hair dyes, intentionally bad hair cuts, make-up, and industrial size hair gel products.


Oh, and his gaming console. Can't overlook the tiny little costs involved with having full on World of Warcraft access.


Actually, mom prolly bought alllll that shiz...

bobsnook
14 years ago
my first job was a fire hydrent, then got a job on a boat as an anker. after graduation i became a whole sale mouse furrier. so there is hope
Rclay
14 years ago
Wherefore art thou chromosome?
cigar breath
14 years ago
given the choice between obama and this guy its a no brainer
Rclay
14 years ago
You're right. I would vote for potato brain.
Pheloniousmunk
14 years ago
I think that's a chick, not a guy.
Users browsing this topic