pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
campaigning be tough to
party bus.jpg

Click to View Image163 View(s)

dubleuhb
14 years ago
Wonder if they swapped.
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Oh keep your hand outta there Bill.....I know where its been!
Doug535
14 years ago
Hey Al can you order me a cigar off'n your internet thingy?!!!
pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Hey Al can you order me a cigar off'n your internet thingy?!!!

Doug535 wrote:


OK, Bill, does she have a ring size preference and do you care which one of my internets I use?
Doug535
14 years ago

OK, Bill, does she have a ring size preference and do you care which one of my internets I use?

pgje51 wrote:



RG doesn't matter as long as you dip it in cider!🇨🇮
daveincincy
14 years ago
Mmmmm hmmmmm....you can put that ceegar in cider can. Call it an intern-rocket. [whip]
jackconrad
14 years ago
Clinton is clearly eyeing up Tippers Boobs..
Users browsing this topic