cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Tough day at work. Second of two layouts that had to be completed, preventing me from playing poker.
Sorry guys... my thoughts where elsewhere.
🍺
022212NPC_FitnessCorner[3].jpg

Click to View Image129 View(s)

knokmdwn
14 years ago
Sorry but this gal is buttt ugly from top to bottom.
hombre
14 years ago

Sorry but this gal is buttt ugly from top to bottom.

knokmdwn wrote:



no way! she is smoking hot! As Ronnie the Limo driver would say. More muscular then i would prefer but I never had a muscle chick, so I wanna try! When I have my junk in her azz she could squeeze here cheeks and rip my junk off. Thank you thank you but I can't take credit. That is a eddie murphy-- Gay Mr. T. joke from the delirious album.
BDS12
14 years ago
you need an apprentice??????
Users browsing this topic