pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Spamushi
spam-musubi.jpg

Click to View Image234 View(s)

MCAddict
14 years ago
HMMMMMM. Musibi. [gonzo]
daveincincy
14 years ago
Can you eat the electrical tape? 🤔








































I know...it's NOT electrical tape. 😂
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
Somewhere in Hawaii this is considered a delicacy...........and the restaurant specialty.




Ron
daveincincy
14 years ago
offensive thread title? 😰
Rclay
14 years ago
Hawaiians and their spam.....althought I do like the hickory smoked spam sliced thin and fried crispy.
kharzhak
14 years ago

Somewhere in Hawaii this is considered a delicacy...........and the restaurant specialty.

Whistlebritches wrote:



Hey, I love that stuff, but without the Nori wrapper! I'm not a big seaweed guy. My father-in-law makes and awesome sauce made from soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil that he drizzles on top. He makes about 20 of them for snacks when we spend the day at the beaches!

Can't wait - going back to visit in October! Love Hawaii! 🙂
MCAddict
14 years ago
I like to brown the spam in a pan and finish it with a little teriyaki. The reduction acts like a glue and helps the nori wrap stay on. Drool. [gonzo]
kharzhak
14 years ago

I like to brown the spam in a pan and finish it with a little teriyaki. The reduction acts like a glue and helps the nori wrap stay on. Drool. [gonzo]

MCAddict wrote:



yep, same idea. It's also great if you like spam, rice & eggs for breakfast ... just cook it in that same sauce and drizzle some on the rice and you're eating like a Hawaiian king.
JuyceMan
14 years ago
I work for a company based in Hawaii. I love the Spam Musibi (with the Nori wrapper)! I visit a drive-in near Aloha Stadium and order the Loco Moco with a side of macaroni salad. To offset the price of parking, the restaurant provides you with free Spam Musibi, ya know, da kine. The plane ride is 9 hours back to Chicago and the musibi is a great snack.

Howzit, Brudda!
Rclay
14 years ago
You are all pidgin headed haole
JuyceMan
14 years ago
I am my company's token haole... and proud of it!
Rclay
14 years ago
Sign me up. I'll be a token haole.....
Users browsing this topic