jetblasted
14 years ago
Yep . . .
oh0Ib (600 x 450).jpg

Click to View Image171 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
Gene363
14 years ago

Yep . . .

jetblasted wrote:



Good, and for all the cat lovers, "cat" is better than target. [jester]
DrafterX
14 years ago
wheelrite
14 years ago
Cats bad Pusssy good
lou2row
14 years ago
Do you know why they used the expression," Hole big enough to throw a cat through"?

Cause of you try and it doesn't make it, no big deal.
MACS
14 years ago
Shame on alla you'ze jerks.

Cats is people, too, ya know!

Well, maybe not people... but they're cats, dammit![ram27bat]
jetblasted
14 years ago

Shame on alla you'ze jerks.

Cats is people, too, ya know!

Well, maybe not people... but they're cats, dammit![ram27bat]

MACS wrote:



LMAO . . . I was waiting for your response ... LoL
Audra87
14 years ago

Shame on alla you'ze jerks.

Cats is people, too, ya know!

Well, maybe not people... but they're cats, dammit![ram27bat]

MACS wrote:





+1
nickatnite
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Replace all those 3-letter words to the right with...."Flea-bearing varmint" and I would agree with the pic.

=d>
Gene363
14 years ago

Shame on alla you'ze jerks.

Cats is people, too, ya know!

Well, maybe not people... but they're cats, dammit![ram27bat]

MACS wrote:



"Cats" is better than targets.

yardobeef
14 years ago

Shame on alla you'ze jerks.

Cats is people, too, ya know!

Well, maybe not people... but they're cats, dammit![ram27bat]

MACS wrote:



Cat Corporations are people!
borndead1
14 years ago

+2

nickatnite wrote:




Nickatnite, will you please post a full sized pic of your avatar?
MACS
14 years ago


I love my cats... and my name is Shawn... but this isn't me, I swear. I don't even golf.
nickatnite
14 years ago

Nickatnite, will you please post a full sized pic of your avatar?

borndead1 wrote:


I'll see what I can do. LOL. Never post a pic here before.
jetblasted
14 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQGwVuM4LI&feature=fvsr

I love my cats... and my name is Shawn... but this isn't me, I swear. I don't even golf.

MACS wrote:


Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay ... Geez ... LoL
skinnykenny
14 years ago

Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay ... Geez ... LoL

jetblasted wrote:



🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 +1 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
xibbumbero
14 years ago
Lower right....Hey...that's my cat. X 🤔
DadZilla3
14 years ago
True, 8 pound house cats are kinda wimpy compared to a 90 pound Doberman.

So I propose an entertaining and educational experiment. Let's try letting a 90 pound cat...say, an average sized leopard...and a 90 pound Doberman mix it up and see which one ends up shredded. 🤔
Users browsing this topic