jackconrad
14 years ago
No Helmet needed i shall be gentle/...
danica-patrick-16.jpg

Click to View Image132 View(s)

NJ Navy Chief
14 years ago
As the Beatles once sang - "Baby you can drive my car and maybe I love you beep beep'm beep beep yeah"
jackconrad
14 years ago
Finished 38th
dkeage
14 years ago

Finished 38th

jackconrad wrote:




3 for 3 on wrecks in Daytona.........=d>
joshvoigt
14 years ago
At least she still looks good 😉
Rclay
14 years ago
If you say so. She looks like Ellen's next wife. I don't think she's that good at racing either.
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Not trying to defend her but she was caught up being in the wrong place in the two wrecks I saw.
dkeage
14 years ago

Not trying to defend her but she was caught up being in the wrong place in the two wrecks I saw.

dubleuhb wrote:




On the track???
dubleuhb
14 years ago

On the track???

dkeage wrote:


Oh yeah thats a chick, she should be makin your corn muffins for ya, my bad.
dkeage
14 years ago

Oh yeah thats a chick, she should be makin your corn muffins for ya, my bad.

dubleuhb wrote:




Not my point..........[-x
Russiancrusher
14 years ago
She was on the beach just in front of my house. The photographer was trespassing. Should have shot him. It was too cold and rainy to get this shot.
DrafterX
14 years ago
no corn muffins for X.... 😞
nickatnite
14 years ago
DadZilla3
14 years ago
I definitely wouldn't mind doing a couple of laps with her...
Users browsing this topic