kharzhak
14 years ago
ummm ... anyone ever hear of this guy?
barnabas.jpg

Click to View Image73 View(s)

dkeage
14 years ago

ummm ... anyone ever hear of this guy?

kharzhak wrote:




Why yes I have..........Barnabas Collins from the daytime soup Dark Shadows......
z6joker9
14 years ago
My wife loves that show. The remake I think, not the original- watched it as a kid.
B Nob
14 years ago
Starring the great Jonathan Frid as Barnabas Collins...and yes he's still alive.
kharzhak
14 years ago
LoL - I *knew* someone would have heard of this ... I've never ever heard of it though. And yet, I found it in the Amazon fulfillment center just randomly walking around!
errasa
14 years ago
used to rush home to watch this every day.
kharzhak
14 years ago
well, I might have to look this up on NetFlix and see what I was missing!
pgje51
14 years ago

used to rush home to watch this every day.

errasa wrote:


that be my case as well. ah the 60's!
harleyd31
14 years ago
I used to watch this show after school all the time!! Ahhhh memories..
kharzhak
14 years ago
I gotta say, i didn't expect this many of you to have loved old Barnabas ... I was thinking I was going to get more love on my post of Rowdy Ronnie Piper!
BDS12
14 years ago
This show was huge back then, was like a soap
pgje51
14 years ago
the current twilight chit couldn't hold a casket to this original vampire TV series.
teedubbya
14 years ago
loved this show as a kid.

and it is Roddy Piper
kharzhak
14 years ago

loved this show as a kid.

and it is Roddy Piper

teedubbya wrote:



LoL - I was only 8 when I was watching him w/ my brother ... it's all phonetic kid speak for me 😉
Users browsing this topic