jackconrad
14 years ago
?????
picdump_08-640x426.jpg

Click to View Image160 View(s)

nickatnite
14 years ago
She's saying.....damn, I wish I had a pair like that....... And a pearl necklace to complement them
kharzhak
14 years ago
real or fake?
cacman
14 years ago

real or fake?

kharzhak wrote:


who cares... both look doable.
kharzhak
14 years ago

who cares... both look doable.

cacman wrote:



LoL - is that what the other girl was thinking?
daveincincy
14 years ago

real or fake?

kharzhak wrote:




Is this really a deal breaker either way? 🤐


😂
05busa
14 years ago
"U..........ill see u tonight"
Audra87
14 years ago
pull my finger.
sd72
14 years ago
She's thinking "suck your belly in, pig". Same as I am
madspackler
14 years ago
"Nice work there, who is your surgeon?"
JuyceMan
14 years ago
Jenn Sterger of FSU fame... Brett Favre's skank, er, lust...
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
I'd **** em both......so who cares



Ron
kharzhak
14 years ago

I'd **** em both......so who cares



Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



You'd do a 2x4 with a sexy lookin' knot in it, so you aren't telling us much ... 🇨🇮
dubleuhb
14 years ago
We both have something in common, we can appreciate a nice rack.
agctribefan
14 years ago
"Bitch slut whore"
xibbumbero
14 years ago
Hey, Cowboy....wanna smell my finger? X 🤔
Whistlebritches
14 years ago

You'd do a 2x4 with a sexy lookin' knot in it, so you aren't telling us much ... 🇨🇮

kharzhak wrote:




No sir.....My standards are much higher than Goats................


Ron
Users browsing this topic