drywalldog
14 years ago
I got my wife a new hat.
394152_3284280074249_1485052923_3126876_89631094_n.jpg

Click to View Image174 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
Nice Pose !!

PS: They make color pictures now..
daveincincy
14 years ago
what hat?


































(yeah...I said it) :-"
ZRX1200
14 years ago
She's still pretty DWD!


Good to see ya posting again (somewhere besides political thread!)
wheelrite
14 years ago
Lovely lady and a nice pic...

Thanks

wheel,
knokmdwn
14 years ago
You be a lucky man DWDog. Pic immediately reminded me of some of the Carly Simon pics I have seen over the years.
deadeyedick
14 years ago

You be a lucky man DWDog. Pic immediately reminded me of some of the Carly Simon pics I have seen over the years.

knokmdwn wrote:



Exactly!

DED
kharzhak
14 years ago
why didn't you take a picture of the hat?? From your picture, I assumed you bought her ...... glasses!! yea, that's it!!
drywalldog
14 years ago
You really want to see more of the hat, come on really? I did buy her glasses, everything else is heaven sent.
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
show us her tattoos!

=d>
drywalldog
14 years ago
No tattoos, sorry to disappoint you.
Users browsing this topic