jetblasted
14 years ago
Sitting in the dark beside Mary Jo . . .
photo (1).JPG

Click to View Image149 View(s)

daveincincy
14 years ago
I'll agree also, but before that it was the reel projector. And if you had time and your teacher was cool, you'd get to watch the movie backwards. 😂
dstieger
14 years ago

I'll agree also, but before that it was the reel projector.

daveincincy wrote:



Yes! Who can forget Hemo the Magnificent!
Audra87
14 years ago

I'll agree also, but before that it was the reel projector. And if you had time and your teacher was cool, you'd get to watch the movie backwards. 😂

daveincincy wrote:




+1
Rclay
14 years ago
How true. I remember the projectors too. Somewhere around middle school they switched to TV/VCR.
daveincincy
14 years ago

How true. I remember the projectors too. Somewhere around middle school they switched to TV/VCR.

Rclay wrote:



Yep. I don't think I ever saw another show on projector once I graduated from elementary school. 😞
jackconrad
14 years ago
I loved those Disney Driver instruction Movies ..
tailgater
14 years ago

Sitting in the dark beside Mary Jo . . .

jetblasted wrote:




When I read those words I expected to see a submerged Oldsmobile...
knokmdwn
14 years ago
Ok, this thread pains me..............We were watching movies via film projectors all through high school and even had a few in J.C.. 🤦

🌫
Stinkdyr
14 years ago

When I read those words I expected to see a submerged Oldsmobile...

tailgater wrote:




LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best post I have seen in many months!!!!


=d>
jetblasted
14 years ago
I remember film strips ...
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Don't recall any TV's in the classroom at all.
errasa
14 years ago
Haaaaaa! Completely agree!
dpnewell
14 years ago
What, and none of you where A/V Club Geeks? In 6th Grade, I was the A/V guy for the entire elementry school. Every morning I would get a notice if a movie was being shown and what time. Also if a slide projector had to be delivered to a class room and setup. Got to leave class to run the reel projector all the time. Loved it.

In HS though, it would have been the "kiss of death" to join the A/V Club. Never touched the stuff after 6th grade.
itsawaldo
14 years ago
^ Me too, for sixth grade it was a plum job and the little kids thought you were cool. I was a crossing guard as well, the hours sucked but the power! HAhahahaha....
Users browsing this topic