Guido099
14 years ago
I blame Kyle for my "problem" lol!
IMG_2012030854150.jpg

Click to View Image141 View(s)

Guido099
14 years ago
Gonna be a good weekend!

Woohoo!!!
Nicar
14 years ago
Where's mine?
kombat96
14 years ago
^^^Fracking Mooch
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
14 years ago
Your problems are likely to get worse after getting a taste of the Pliny...

The pursuit of beer perfection will then become instilled in you. Not only for IPAs...but all other styles.

Truly an epic beer that PTE!
Nicar
14 years ago
Kyle, you get Brew Dog nuclear penguin or Sink the Bismark?
grmcooper
14 years ago
What is that overpriced swill....
Guido099
14 years ago

Your problems are likely to get worse after getting a taste of the Pliny...

The pursuit of beer perfection will then become instilled in you. Not only for IPAs...but all other styles.

Truly an epic beer that PTE!

KPP wrote:



I can really see this becoming a problem lol!
Plus im brewing two batches of my own this weekend 🙂

Lord help me!!

🍺
05busa
14 years ago
what da what what
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
14 years ago

Kyle, you get Brew Dog nuclear penguin or Sink the Bismark?

Nicar wrote:



I'm not an ABV thrill chaser Robert...those two are absurd. 32% and 41% ABV? Based on that fact alone i've got little to no interest...

I'm fine with a 5% ABV as long as it tastes good.

I had a DFH 120 Minute the other night, and even that at 18% ABV, the booze was far too noticeable for me. Easily the most over-hyped beer i've ever had. It just wasn't very good IMO. Pliny crushes it when it comes to both quality/flavor.....not to mention price. DFH 120 is damn near $10 per 12 oz bottle.

Pliny is $4 - 5 for a 16.8 oz bottle.
grmcooper
14 years ago
St Ides is $2.79 for 40oz.......
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
14 years ago

St Ides is $2.79 for 40oz.......

grmcooper wrote:



can't argue with that price Coop..

But I prefer my beer NOT to taste like turpentine..
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

can't argue with that price Coop..

But I prefer my beer NOT to taste like turpentine..

KPP wrote:


+1
grmcooper
14 years ago
32 and 42% is plain stupid. The 6% to 8% category is the mark I look for it still tastes good.
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
14 years ago

32 and 42% is plain stupid. The 6% to 8% category is the mark I look for it still tastes good.

grmcooper wrote:



Hey lookie there, I agree with ya on this one! 🍺

grmcooper
14 years ago
Need a 40oz care package?
cacman
14 years ago
Are those coconut porters on the left? Those ARE good.
Guido099
14 years ago

Are those coconut porters on the left? Those ARE good.

cacman wrote:



Yes they are. Moose Drool on the right.
xibbumbero
14 years ago
PtE is some good chit. X🍺
Guido099
14 years ago

PtE is some good chit. X🍺

xibbumbero wrote:



X, I just had my first one today. It truly is everything an IPA is suppose to be!
Users browsing this topic