jackconrad
14 years ago
EVER,,
Camaro 02.jpg

Click to View Image149 View(s)

OldSchool
14 years ago
One thing that could make that better is if it wasn't a Chevy...
Dubya D
14 years ago
Is Obama's face on the hood?
skinnykenny
14 years ago

Is Obama's face on the hood?

Dubya D wrote:




🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 I hope not. But it could be on the skid plate 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
smokestaxx
14 years ago
insane paint job. $$$
TMCTLT
14 years ago

One thing that could make that better is if it wasn't a Chevy...

OldSchool wrote:




Prefer a Toyota.....maybe a Nissan??????
smokestaxx
14 years ago
my dream car would be a 1970 dodge charger...
jetblasted
14 years ago

my dream car would be a 1970 dodge charger...

smokestaxx wrote:


1968 oldsmobile cutlass convertible was a cool car. The 1965 Ford Falcon Convertible is another favorite of mine.
Mathen
14 years ago
When I was in high school my best friend had a 68 cutlass convertible and a 69 442. He sold the cutlass and bought his fathers 68 impala convertible. We spent an entire summer rebuilding that car. Took it to Ocean City, MD the weekend before Memorial day and had two girls in bikinis jump in while we were looking for a parking space. Good times, good cars.

I'm currently the owner of a 71 Chevelle SS convertible. With the good weather coming I should probably go ahead and make a few repairs on it so I can get her back on the road.
TMCTLT
14 years ago

When I was in high school my best friend had a 68 cutlass convertible and a 69 442. He sold the cutlass and bought his fathers 68 impala convertible. We spent an entire summer rebuilding that car. Took it to Ocean City, MD the weekend before Memorial day and had two girls in bikinis jump in while we were looking for a parking space. Good times, good cars.

I'm currently the owner of a 71 Chevelle SS convertible. With the good weather coming I should probably go ahead and make a few repairs on it so I can get her back on the road.

Mathen wrote:





Nice story and thanks for sharing!! And Hell yes you'd better get thing ready....love the Chevelle
Mathen
14 years ago
His 442 was my favorite of the bunch. At that time I had a 66 mustang GT and a 56 Bel Aire and I kept trying to trade him either or both for that car. He'd never do it.

We once went from inside the DC beltway to Richmond. --about 90 miles-- in that car in 52 minutes. Used a whole tank of gas but man was it fun!!!
Users browsing this topic