pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
what's the point ?
20x20.jpg

Click to View Image144 View(s)

surfish1961
14 years ago
What? No bacon?
Nicar
14 years ago
Couldn't that pass as a meatloaf ?
jackconrad
14 years ago
Why not just eat the cow???
grmcooper
14 years ago
I love in n out.
errasa
14 years ago
No hands, from the inside out. Orgy eatin'.
daveincincy
14 years ago
would probably be easier to eat if it was wrapped in a flour tortilla. 😂
DrafterX
14 years ago

would probably be easier to eat if it was wrapped in a flour tortilla. 😂

daveincincy wrote:





And deepfried.... then smothered in chilli and more cheese... 🍺
daveincincy
14 years ago

And deepfried.... then smothered in chilli and more cheese... 🍺

DrafterX wrote:



..and a large diet soda. 🤦
BDS12
14 years ago
desolbones
14 years ago
double headed and ribbed for extra pleasure?
Rclay
14 years ago
I can plow through a large pizza in a couple hours, but I can never finish a big hamburger. Don't know what it is, but I get full fast with them.
Users browsing this topic