jackconrad
14 years ago
tHATS ENTERTAINMENT !
112061489.jpg

Click to View Image212 View(s)

daveincincy
14 years ago
That's odd...all of a sudden I have this urge to go home and walk the dog. 🤔
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Damn she was hot......

I think 7 year itch may have been the first time I voted yes in an erection.
daveincincy
14 years ago
She found a turtle for Busa. In fact, if you look close enough you can see it...except for the snapper.
wheelrite
14 years ago
I saw a pic of her once.
She was using a Vibrator that plugged into an electric outlet...


wheel,
wvwa34
14 years ago

I saw a pic of her once.
She was using a Vibrator that plugged into an electric outlet...


wheel,

wheelrite wrote:


WHAT???????????????? I want copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheeky pic...
wheelrite
14 years ago

WHAT???????????????? I want copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheeky pic...

wvwa34 wrote:



it was years ago,,,

wouldn't know how to find it now..
daveincincy
14 years ago
You can find it. You just won't be able to figure out how to retrieve it from the 5.25" floppy disk. 😂
wheelrite
14 years ago

You can find it. You just won't be able to figure out how to retrieve it from the 5.25" floppy disk. 😂

daveincincy wrote:



my diks is rarely floppy.
daveincincy
14 years ago
Oh....well, I guess you're referring to the 3.5" :-"
Users browsing this topic