bloody spaniard
14 years ago
Who says Americans are not innovative?[gonzo]
Promotional seat is available with optional diaper liner for bathroom convenience at Mississippi herfs!



(with apologies to the viagra-frenzied poon hounds for the misleading title) 🤥
cbids.jpg

Click to View Image175 View(s)

daveincincy
14 years ago
I give this product 2👎
JuyceMan
14 years ago
I wonder if the have a Butt Glove in the shape of a... butt?!

:-k
herfidore
14 years ago

I wonder if the have a Butt Glove in the shape of a... butt?!

:-k

JuyceMan wrote:




Depends, are you looking for normal size, or American?
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
LOL!! Not to worry. I understand that it comes in "wide load- pass with caution" sizes for those with more, uhmm, detailed logos, er yes , that's the ticket.

I think it's a hoot BUTT...
don't know how many women want attention drawn to that area. 😳
kharzhak
14 years ago
daveincincy
14 years ago

don't know how many women want attention drawn to that area. 😳

bloody spaniard wrote:



Very few I'm sure....that's why you rarely ever see any females wearing shorts or sweat pants with "PINK," "JUICY," or anything else decaled to their butt. [sarcasm]
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
LOL- true, but on the other hand Walmart might want to use it as a free give-away. I don't believe women shoppers there are as particular. 🤔
ZRX1200
ZRX1200
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
🤦 🙏 :-& 😲 😢 😱 😞 😨
jackconrad
14 years ago
I need a butt kisser..
Users browsing this topic