jackconrad
14 years ago
Her and Honey West ! Woo Hoo !
Joey-Heatherton2.jpg

Click to View Image235 View(s)

errasa
14 years ago
She was my girlfriend when I was 14........many, many times.
jackconrad
14 years ago
I knowse what ya mean!
wvwa34
14 years ago
YUP, I always wanted her to pull a Mrs Robinson on me.................
DADDYO49
14 years ago
Thanks for the mammeries !

Millions of us baby boomer guys grew up understanding that there will never be another hollywood dame approaching Joey !!
xibbumbero
14 years ago
She went from being one of the sexiest looking females to one fugly old woman in just a few years.
Methinks she got used up by some lucky bastiges. X 🤔
errasa
14 years ago

She went from being one of the sexiest looking females to one fugly old woman in just a few years.
Methinks she got used up by some lucky bastiges. X 🤔

xibbumbero wrote:




Unfortunately, you're absolutely correct. Sinful.
#-o
twsutt
14 years ago
Jack, I think that you mean the lovely Anne Francis ...Honey West was just a character.
Users browsing this topic