ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
A real mexican made these.



(FYI pork)
1332356921-picsay.jpg

Click to View Image60 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
I woulda guessed it was a Limey..
kharzhak
14 years ago
looks tasty!
roadkill1450
14 years ago
street tacos!!!!!
roadkill1450
14 years ago
street tacos!!!!!
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Yup. Straight outta Rico's roach coach.
DrafterX
14 years ago
my wife has a little old Mexican lady wonder into her shop with fresh tamales every other week or so... good stuff... I thnk I have a couple dozen in the freezer.. just might be none tomorrow... 🤔
DrafterX
14 years ago
Gotta watch out for them street vendors tho... Apparentley there's a guy down in Marble Falls, Tx that buys tamales from Sam's and sells them out of his van as homemade... 😳
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
When I was in the Army there was a guy who was faced with doing jail time or enlisting. He enlisted. Sounded like being an endentured servant to me and he was a pretty intelligent guy that looked familiar.

I finally struck up a conversation on day and told him that he looked familiar. He said he operated one of those gut wagons that rented bikes, surfboards and beach chairs in Daytona Beach. I told him I KNEW I knew him as sometimes...not often but we did hit up that area to hang out and catch some waves...we were more Sebastian Inlet to just south of Patrick's AFB kinda surfers...anyway he asked me if I ever ate anything off his truck with a sly smile...I think all we did was get some ice one time and that was it was the reply and he smiled..."Good" he said, "Because the judge was going to sentence me to 3 years for serving dog and cat meat in the food I was selling".

Honest to God true story. To this day...I don't eat SQUAT off of those roach coaches...no way.[-( 🤐 🤐
DrafterX
14 years ago
wheelrite
14 years ago
wheelrite
14 years ago
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
I love eating cat.


Just as long as its not MACS pu$$y.
Users browsing this topic