jackconrad
14 years ago
Gotta be painful...
20.jpg

Click to View Image89 View(s)

watchurai
14 years ago
Flying elbow from the top rope!!!

Gotta say...I consistently root for the animal in all such events.
tmccork
14 years ago
What is he doing to that bull??? Whatever it is I do not think he is doing it right...
Audra87
14 years ago
Wonder if they both have back problems after that move?:-k
daveincincy
14 years ago
Summatimes zee bull, he wins.

I wonder if the bull stayed on for 8 seconds. =d>
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Montana 69 gone wrong.
Rclay
14 years ago
Oprah and stedmans home videos
daveincincy
14 years ago
In the motocross world, this is commonly referred to as a tabulltop jump. 😰
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
Is that cowboy drilling fer oil?

kharzhak
14 years ago
daveincincy
14 years ago
I hope the guy in the background with the clipboard is taking good notes.
Rclay
14 years ago
He's from OSHA
daveincincy
14 years ago
^
I thought the same...or he's getting ready to hand that guy his workman's comp paperwork.
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
You sure that isn't Wheelrite?[whip]
smokestaxx
14 years ago

Montana 69 gone wrong.

ZRX1200 wrote:


thats called a 96
daveincincy
14 years ago
This bull finally figured out how to get a rider off his back. What next? Dog's learning how to turn door handles?
Users browsing this topic