cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
I dunno... had to check???
SideBySide.jpg

Click to View Image177 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
daveincincy
14 years ago
What the...same person?
z6joker9
14 years ago
They need earrings.
smokestaxx
14 years ago
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Lifepartners!
Lancaster6802
14 years ago
Damnit..... You figuired it out 😣
dubleuhb
14 years ago
daveincincy
14 years ago
Now I remember the pic on the left. They do look like they could be brothers. Funny how they have the same hand position, ring, cigar (w/ smoke), and sleeve. :-"
Lancaster6802
14 years ago
Yea, I'm more concerned about how bad my receiding hairline looks. Thanks for that. You would have been better off to use his hair and just insert my face, fade the skin to match and boom, Douche look alikes =d>
daveincincy
14 years ago
Perspective....I'll take your receding hairline. Mine done receded to the back of my head. 😂
Burner02
14 years ago
Hope neither is allowed to live within 1000 yards of a school.
sd72
14 years ago
Is THAT Lancaster?

WOW.
harleyd31
14 years ago
Ahhhh. it's all making sense now......
JuyceMan
14 years ago
Now that is funny, right there... I don't care who you are!
hambone71
14 years ago
Props to cacman! Sheer brilliance my brother.
Rclay
14 years ago
This is the picture on their Civil Union invitations. They're registered at Crate & Barrell, and Dongs Unlimited.
skinnykenny
14 years ago
🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 I'm not going to judge, but thats gay. 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
m j toal
14 years ago
😂 😂 😂 (((Plng cacman))) Shawing[whip]

ROTFPIMP🍺
nnightmar
14 years ago

Lifepartners!

ZRX1200 wrote:



LMAO!
Users browsing this topic