DrafterX
14 years ago
Everyone should see this at least once.... I think I'll be back... 👍
IMG-20120329-00144.jpg

Click to View Image137 View(s)

kharzhak
14 years ago
errasa
14 years ago
Absolutely. What struck me when I was there was how quiet something that big could be.
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

Absolutely. What struck me when I was there was how quiet something that big could be.

errasa wrote:




That's what she said.[gonzo]


(beautiful photo)
bluwater1959
14 years ago
I was expecting a picture of the Red Squirrel.....
DrafterX
14 years ago
This was at Moran Point I think... one of the better views I thought... stopped at most of them along the South Rim... 🍺
DrafterX
14 years ago

I was expecting a picture of the Red Squirrel.....

bluwater1959 wrote:





[-x 😳
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
Lots of great places for advertising billboards and product placement![whip]
DrafterX
14 years ago

Lots of great places for advertising billboards and product placement![whip]

DrMaddVibe wrote:




you'd have to make them in 40 different languages... lots of foreigners there..... I heard some of them fell in.... 😟
smokestaxx
14 years ago
heck ya! thats amazing!
DrafterX
14 years ago
saw a dozen or so elk... was within 30 feet of a couple that were hanging out by the trail... prolly a couple dozen deer.. little chipmunks running around too... very cool place... 😟
wheelrite
14 years ago
Cool Pic...


my favorite is Christy Canyon,,,,


wheel,
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Sell it to the Chinese!!!!!!!!!


[gonzo]
MACS
14 years ago
This is on my to-do list. Wife and Son have already seen it... I was deployed and they went with my wife's Aunt and Uncle.

Bastids. 🤦
DrafterX
14 years ago
Now is a good time to go... weather is perfect there... for me anyway.. nights are prolly still a little cool for some folks... 😟
Burner02
14 years ago
It's a big ditch!
DrafterX
14 years ago
deep too.... 😟
Buckwheat
14 years ago

Sell it to the Chinese!!!!!!!!!


[gonzo]

Stinkdyr wrote:



Hell, we'd have to buy it back from them first. [ram27bat]
thurson
14 years ago

Everyone should see this at least once.... I think I'll be back... 👍

DrafterX wrote:




Absolutely! We were there last fall and I have a shot from the same location.

Nicely done! 🇨🇮
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

you'd have to make them in 40 different languages... lots of foreigners there..... I heard some of them fell in.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




They didn't fall!

I held the 1st Grand Canyon "Toboggan To The Bottom" competition. The were racing!

They had to sign waivers and everything...they even wore helmets!
Users browsing this topic