errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
.....but I gotta sell her..........................
CIMG1629a.jpg

Click to View Image132 View(s)

errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
kharzhak
14 years ago
*phew* ... glad this was about a truck!
dubleuhb
14 years ago
What ya replacing it with ? Smart Car ? Volt ? Prius ? J/K
I keep my trucks for about 3 years and then get a new one, some I miss others good riddance.
gimbel
14 years ago
I'll take the motor. Should drop right into my truck.
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

What ya replacing it with ? Smart Car ? Volt ? Prius ? J/K
I keep my trucks for about 3 years and then get a new one, some I miss others good riddance.

dubleuhb wrote:




Actually I 'm replacing it with a '94 F150. ..................yeah, I know...
DrafterX
14 years ago
my son traded his 94 4x4 stepside F-150 last year... was a tough truck.. had to replace the computer and then the fuel pumps started acting up.. just got tired of messing with it.. he drove the hell out of it four 6 years tho... 😟
gimbel
14 years ago

Actually I 'm replacing it with a '94 F150. ..................yeah, I know...

errasa wrote:


Lightning have too much power for you?
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Lightning have too much power for you?

gimbel wrote:


w0
The lightning is the best 4 wheel vehicle I've ever owned and it's a blast going head to head with some kids in their rides. However, my oldest daughter is getting married and someone has to pay for the wedding, soooooo...
BDS12
14 years ago
If you think the wedding is expensive, wait to you have to pay for the divorce
jackconrad
14 years ago
Hot lookin wheels! But i know the feeling thats why i sold my Mustang Convertible last year.. Ill Get something exciting another day again..
Cigarick
14 years ago
My 12-year-old Tacoma TRD has over 135K miles on it, and if the engine ever goes (my friend's 4-cyl. 4x4 had over 300K original miles before he junked it), I'll probably see if I can get someone to squeeze a small-block V8 in it.
J Cedillo
14 years ago
Is it still available? Year, miles, price?
TMCTLT
14 years ago

My 12-year-old Tacoma TRD has over 135K miles on it, and if the engine ever goes (my friend's 4-cyl. 4x4 had over 300K original miles before he junked it), I'll probably see if I can get someone to squeeze a small-block V8 in it.

Cigarick wrote:




My 12 yr old GMC has over 200.000 on it, my 88 Chevy had over 270.000 when I sold it. It has since rolled 300.000 and is still going. No foreign cars / trucks are not the only ones with "supposed" longevity going for them!!!
And for those of you still referring to GM as Government Motors, I still prefer to support my Government over Japan's.......🌫
DrafterX
14 years ago
why do you hate the Japs..?? 😕
TMCTLT
14 years ago

why do you hate the Japs..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:





Hmmmm, I'm not sure William lemme get back to you on that.

No in all seriousness I don't hate them.....what I hate is seeing Soooooo much money leave Our economy and head to theirs.......thasall
DrafterX
14 years ago
🤣


I understand.. 👍
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Is it still available? Year, miles, price?

J Cedillo wrote:




Check your messages. I sent you the stats there.
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

My 12 yr old GMC has over 200.000 on it, my 88 Chevy had over 270.000 when I sold it. It has since rolled 300.000 and is still going. No foreign cars / trucks are not the only ones with "supposed" longevity going for them!!!
And for those of you still referring to GM as Government Motors, I still prefer to support my Government over Japan's.......🌫

TMCTLT wrote:




I certainly agree with supporting my country, the way it was established, which had nothing to do with owning car companies. I'm predominantly a Ford man although I've owned other brands throughout the years, but if Ford dropped their drawers and accepted Premier Obama's bailout, I would have never driven one again.
TMCTLT
14 years ago
[quote=errasa]I certainly agree with supporting my country, the way it was established, which had nothing to do with owning car companies. I'm predominantly a Ford man although I've owned other brands throughout the years, but if Ford dropped their drawers and accepted Premier Obama's bailout, I would have never driven one you




You must take care of all your banking needs out of country eh?
Users browsing this topic