MrsSledn
14 years ago
He's all smiles and happy. He hit 9 weeks old today. His 2 month check up went really well! He's 12 pounds and 25 inches long now.
306024_10150737838313637_680538636_9503876_552427054_n.jpg

Click to View Image169 View(s)

bloody spaniard
14 years ago
LOL!! I think it'll be tough to outsmart this lil' dude.
(beautiful baby)
dkeage
14 years ago
He has Wes's hair!!!!

Lookin good Cat. Hope the family is doing great! I know the hubby is glad to be back from hades.......err Abilene........

=d>
jackconrad
14 years ago
He looks like a Wise Guy !
surfish1961
14 years ago

He looks like a Wise Guy !

jackconrad wrote:


Either that or he just loaded his diaper from the deviled eggs.
MACS
14 years ago
He's laughing. Must be lookin' at a picture of Uncle Shawnski.
skinnykenny
14 years ago
🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 Good looking kid 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
MrsSledn
14 years ago
Bloody, you are correct! Kipp, he has more then Wes's hair. This baby is all Wes. Hair, hair color, eye color, face... Only thing of me is the nose... Shawn he has seen your picture. I show him LOTS of pictures since baby's like looking at people's faces. I point to the face and tell him who each person is and what meaning they have to me. He didn't cry. SO that's a good thing! He cried to a couple. I think he noticed the tone in my voice change. LOL
DrafterX
14 years ago
watchurai
14 years ago
Cuteness squared. Well done, Sledns!
05busa
14 years ago
No way thats wes'




That is one cute kid
pool-cue
14 years ago
I hope he didn't cry when he sees my picture.
Hope he is sleeping better for you Cat.
He is so cute, can't wait till I see him in person so I can squeeze them cheeks.

PC
mikey1597
14 years ago
What a cute young man!!!!!!!!!
ZRX1200
14 years ago
MrsSledn
14 years ago
Thank you everyone! He has colic too. But it does seem to be improving a bit. Roland, he didn't. Yours was one of the first I showed him with the Baptism and all.
Ram27
14 years ago
Beautiful baby !!!!!!!!!!! =d> =d> =d> =d>
Lancaster6802
14 years ago
riverdog
14 years ago
Great looking youngun there Cathy.
ChristyC@CigarBid
14 years ago
He is so beautiful!!!

Congratulations to the whole Sledn family!
Gene363
14 years ago
Good job! That's a definite keeper.
Users browsing this topic