pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
shocking to say the least.
ATT00050.jpg

Click to View Image169 View(s)

cappy99
14 years ago
jwweod
14 years ago
hair raising
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
I got a rocket in my pocket
but I don't know what to do
like a plug without a socket
I'm just waitin' 'round for you

HockeyDad
14 years ago
I wish it had a green energy logo!
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

I wish it had a green energy logo!

HockeyDad wrote:




Here's your sign!

http://tinyurl.com/7pbvo2m 
chiefburg
14 years ago
Damn outlet is getting more action than I am....that's fuqued up.....
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
220...221...whatever it takes.
jackconrad
14 years ago
Their parents should Ground them for that!
itsawaldo
14 years ago
Canadians watching their hockey team lose.

Doogie stye is many Candians favorite posistion, they can both watch the game!
DadZilla3
14 years ago
They only allow AC/DC electrical outlets in Frisco...
Users browsing this topic