glongoria
14 years ago
What do you think is going through her mind?
balance.jpg

Click to View Image182 View(s)

DrafterX
14 years ago
MY BEER..!!!!! 😱
TMCTLT
14 years ago

What do you think is going through her mind?

glongoria wrote:




Looks like a stiletto is about to go thru it.......the one on the fence that is
jackconrad
14 years ago
daveincincy
14 years ago
Is that TW on the fencepost...or is that Bloody? 🤔


I know if I were the one falling off, I'd want a big girl like that sitting next to me.
kharzhak
14 years ago
"yech - I saw your sausage!"
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Teedubbya would NEVER fall OFF the fence!







He's N 2 Deep.
Audra87
14 years ago
Going through her mind.....


..... A shoe in 3... 2... 1...
Gene363
14 years ago
"I don't think this is going to get us a ride to town."
teedubbya
14 years ago
Caption:

Ever the gymnast, ZRX makes a not so subtle move to get Bloody to touch his private area.
ZRX1200
14 years ago
And i'll be damned if it didn't work.







Again.
DadZilla3
14 years ago
Burner02
14 years ago
The one in blue is thinking WTF.

The one doing the deep six is thinking WTF+5 and this is going to hurt.
TrishS@CigarBid
14 years ago


Caption:

That's gonna leave a mark!
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Land ho!

DadZilla3 wrote:




Burner02
14 years ago

Caption:

That's gonna leave a mark!

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:




Well said.
Users browsing this topic