daveincincy
14 years ago
Saturday's dinner...
Pulled pork, fresh off the smoker
coleslaw made from scratch
baked beans, made from scratch and fresh off the smoker

Samual Smith Oatmeal Stout

Bought 1lb (looked more like 2lbs) of pulled pork from a new BBQ stand that opened up near the house. It's awesome. Everything's made from scratch, no cannned foods. The wife was out of town, daughter was at grandma/grandpa's, so it was just me and my 2 boys and one of their friends. There was enough meat leftover for a hearty sandwich Sunday for lunch. Not in the picture was some [made from scratch] mac & cheese. I think I will be frequenting this joint, and look forward to supporting this small, privately owned business.

Anyone in the area be sure to stop by.
http://www.justqin.com/ 

food n beer2 (Medium).JPG

Click to View Image149 View(s)

DrafterX
14 years ago
where's da jalapeno..?? 😕
daveincincy
14 years ago
What am I gonna do wit uh jalapeno?




































I have 4 jalapeno poppers in my office leftover from dinner last night. Will that do?
DrafterX
14 years ago
🤔 🤔

if you eat all 4....
DrafterX
14 years ago
I wonder how ole HomBrew's BBQ is doing over in Ark... haven't seen him around in a long time... 😟
daveincincy
14 years ago

:-k 🤔

if you eat all 4....

DrafterX wrote:




Just did. 👍
jackconrad
14 years ago
Damn thats as appertizin as it getz!
dkeage
14 years ago

I wonder how ole HomBrew's BBQ is doing over in Ark... haven't seen him around in a long time... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




I think he shut down, last I heard. May be wrong.....
wheelrite
14 years ago
looks good !

But the beans came outta a can,,,


wheel,
wvwa34
14 years ago
Damn,,,,,,,lookin good
Users browsing this topic