Haulnoil
14 years ago
Fun Evening !!!
ry%3D400z.jpg

Click to View Image140 View(s)

jackconrad
Buckwheat
14 years ago
I see dead people....
dpnewell
14 years ago
Scene from Ghost Hunters?
teedubbya
14 years ago
that's no ned beatty
wheelrite
14 years ago
E.T. smokes cigars ?

just kidding...

cool pic...


wheel,
daveincincy
14 years ago
interesting pic. Kinda cool after you look at it a minute. The contrast are neat. Almost looks like a Muhren piece of art in photo form.
kharzhak
14 years ago
hrm - is it just me or does this pic look a little on the phallic side? Other than that, I like the B&W / color contrast. Was that natural or edited?
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

hrm - is it just me or does this pic look a little on the phallic side? Other than that, I like the B&W / color contrast. Was that natural or edited?

kharzhak wrote:



:-k

Along similar, I was wondering what the model's sex was. Looks a little like ambiguous Pat.

:-k
kharzhak
14 years ago
^ is that a cigar in your pocket or are you just happy to see me????

Ah, you caught me .... it's a cigar!
daveincincy
14 years ago

:-k

Along similar, I was wondering what the model's sex was. Looks a little like ambiguous Pat.

:-k

bloody spaniard wrote:




You're combining characters. There's the Ambiguously Gay Duo (Ace & Gary), and then there's just Pat. 😰
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
🤦 🙄 😣
May I have another?8-[
Haulnoil
14 years ago
It's Photoshop. Took the color out than put the cigar color back. I'll post another with more of pic but can't show the whole pic. Wouldn't make it past the censors. Good calls though. When you know the whole pic, I guess you miss the obvious. She's a friend I ride with that enjoy's cigars.
njstone
14 years ago
Cool effect!
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Ah dood, you're an alien.


8-[
Haulnoil
14 years ago
Thanks nj. I thought it turned out interesting but seems I'm in the minority.
Users browsing this topic