jackconrad
14 years ago
Posted it on Facebook??
o-DAVID-CHANEY-570.jpg

Click to View Image126 View(s)

daveincincy
14 years ago
He's married. 🤦
tailgater
14 years ago
But he isn't dead.
daveincincy
14 years ago
Ok, I understand. Yes, I still look at a woman from time to time (human nature)... 😇 ...but I don't post about it on my facebook account. Either his wife isn't on Facebook, or she is not his "friend."
Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
Personally, I don't think he's that interested.


Burner02
14 years ago
Can you say MORON?
teedubbya
14 years ago

Can you say MORON?

Burner02 wrote:



She isn't that bright but we don't have to resort to calling her names.
daveincincy
14 years ago
Too bad Rick doesn't wander into the pic forums.
Mrs.Tank
14 years ago

She isn't that bright but we don't have to resort to calling her names.

teedubbya wrote:





we talkin' Palin? or me? 😰
teedubbya
14 years ago
Never fight with a tank
Burner02
14 years ago

we talkin' Palin? or me? 😰

Mrs.Tank wrote:




Neither, my name calling was directed only toward the agent. An individual in his position should know better than to post moronic comments. He was asking for it. And from the looks of things he took it in the shorts.
Burner02
14 years ago

Never fight with a tank

teedubbya wrote:



Unless you are in an A-10.
dubleuhb
14 years ago

Unless you are in an A-10.

Burner02 wrote:


That is one badazz mofo of a plane!!=d>
Burner02
14 years ago
Yep, the Warthog is one bad dude.
dr.smac
14 years ago
I thought his job was to watch and protect?
Burner02
14 years ago

I thought his job was to watch and protect?

dr.smac wrote:



Correct and not be a moron.
Stinkdyr
14 years ago

Ok, I understand. Yes, I still look at a woman from time to time (human nature)... 😇 ...but I don't post about it on my facebook account. ...

daveincincy wrote:




I just post about it on CBID !!


🇨🇮
Burner02
14 years ago

I just post about it on CBID !!


🇨🇮

Stinkdyr wrote:



That is ok, everything on CBID is kept on the "QT".😁
DrafterX
14 years ago

Never fight with a tank

teedubbya wrote:






😂
Users browsing this topic