jackconrad
14 years ago
????????/
sin_sentido_01.jpg

Click to View Image126 View(s)

daveincincy
14 years ago
TUCK, I'd know you anywhere!!
z6joker9
14 years ago
Com'on tuck, separate the whites and the reds.
daveincincy
14 years ago
Or, in keeping with the thread title (or close enough)

No more yanky my wanky...the donger need foooood.


(I know...that's 16 Candles)
teedubbya
14 years ago
whatever you do don't ask for the strawberry latte
daveincincy
14 years ago
beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice




(uh "w.anky" is censored? Really?)
cacman
14 years ago

TUCK, I'd know you anywhere!!

daveincincy wrote:


LOL 😂 After the FnH!
jwweod
14 years ago
No sure what's going on but, I approve!
daveincincy
14 years ago
Well, boys, break's over. Don't just lie there gett'n a suntan. Ain't gonna do ya no good anyhow.
errasa
14 years ago
In keeping with it's new focus on green living, Peets is now replacing it's petroleum base furniture with recently deceased transvestite showgirls. Opinions are generally mixed.
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Saving the ta ta's.
yardobeef
14 years ago
I can completely understand why you're confused. It's a Starbucks. Does that help?
Users browsing this topic